Google My Business Marketing / Setup
- 1 Location Setup (one time only)
- Setup Info (one time only)
- 10 posts /monthly
- 5 Photos /monthly
- 7 Products /monthly
- Content Creation /monthly
- Google Business Verification (one time only)
- Monthly Reporting.
If you need more than 1 location to set up, contact us for pricing as well as if you need a video.
Google My Business listing to make sure customers can find the right info about your business on Google Search and Maps.
What is Google My Business and what do I get with it?
Google My Business is a free tool that allows you to promote your Business Profile and business website on Google Search and Maps. With your Google My Business account, you can see and connect with your customers, post updates to your Business Profile, and see how customers are interacting with your business on Google.
What you can do with Google My Business?
You can think about the benefits of Google My Business in three categories.
- Maintain accurate information about your business online
- Tell Google your hours, website, phone number, and location (a street address, service area, or place marker, depending on your business)
- Use the mobile app to stay up-to-date with your online presence wherever you are
- Interact with customers
- Post photos of your business and its products and services
- Collect and respond to reviews from customers
- Attract new customers
- Improve how your business appears online so new customers can find you
- Point customers to your website
- When you’re ready, consider using location-based ads with Smart campaigns in Google Ads to reach an even larger audience
How does Google My Business help me reach more customers?
Google My Business gives you the power to attract and engage customers when they search for your business on Google. Your Business Profile gives you a presence on Google Search and Maps, allowing you to respond to Reviews, post photos of products or special offers, and add/edit your business details. Your Google business website lets you present your business professionally online, showcasing your photos and business details in a beautiful way. Insights shows you how you can optimize your customer engagement for better results, and you can encourage more engagement by interacting with your customers from the Customers tab.
Should I use Google My Business if I already have a website?
Yes! Your free Google Business Profile complements your website by adding more visibility to your current business website on Google Search and Google Maps. You can even add a link to your website on your Business Profile.
How do I verify my business?
It’s easy: For most businesses, you can verify ownership over the phone, via SMS, or by requesting and receiving a postcard to your address from Google. Learn more about how you can verify your business
Why do I need to verify my business?
Good question! Verification allows us to confirm that you are the rightful owner of the business, so that you have permission to manage your Google Business Profile. Your security is important to us and we don’t want anyone else but you making updates to your Business Profile.
How do I get a business email?
You can get a business email with your company’s domain name, like you@yourcompany, for you and everyone on your team with Gmail from G Suite, another business tool from Google. A business email address helps build customer trust and also lets you create email aliases such as help@yourcompany and sales@yourcompany to answer customer inquiries