What is Google Workspace?
Google Workspace (former Google G Suite) is a cloud-based productivity suite that helps teams communicate, collaborate, and get things done from anywhere and on any device. It’s simple to set up, use, and manage, so your business can focus on what really matters.
Millions of organizations around the world count on Google Workspace for professional email, file storage, video meetings, online calendars, document editing, and more.
A special offer
10% off per user for the first year of Google Workspace with a code provided by DIONECSA
Workspace Get started now and save.
How to redeem your offer:
1.- Contact us to get your discount code and then click here.
2. Choose your Google Workspace edition
3. Provide the requested information to sign-up for your free trial
4. When prompted to enter your payment information before completing your trial sign-up, enter your promotion code
(Please note that you must enter your code during your trial sign-up before you checkout) Sign up now so you don’t miss out.
*Subject to acceptance of the Google Workspace terms and conditions.
Includes a domain for 1 year .com .info .us .biz (no premium domains)
Creation and Setup Your Google Workspace (Google Business)
– Configure DNS records
– Setup domain in Google Workspace
– Create account and email with the domain name (up to 5 account’s setup)
– Setup email forwarding (if is necessary)
– Setup Profile Company Setup.
1.- Have a domain.
2.- Have full access to create/modify DNS records.
3.- Have full access to create/modify domain records.
Google Workspace includes all this tools to work and collaborate with your team.
#buisness #googlegsuite #setupPackage #smallbusiness #smb #googleworkspace #productivity